Thursday, February 08, 2007

what I am

I'm making a list of things I think people notice about me:

  1. I sit on the floor cross-legged and sometimes I do this on chairs, freaking people out as it looks like I don't have legs.

  2. I clear my throat alot rather than cough.

  3. I click my neck (and a few other joints)

  4. I pull out hairs from my chin. This not a nervous habit. Sometimes I find one super-thick hair amongst all the others and have to liberate it.

  5. I play air drums and am "a tapper". I can't help it. In the office or in the car. Music is life.

  6. I adjust the family jewels.

  7. I expect hospitality workers to have a clue. Steak knifes with a steak, spoon with long pasta etc

Okay 7 is enough for now. Readers can add more if they wish in the comments box (except my wife :P)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well the chin hair pulling used to be twiddling your goatee around your fingers but the rest were pretty spot on.The cross legged , neck cracking, "jewel" adjustments date back to when you were probably about 15 and before. (kinda makes youu sound like a deranged pervert but you seldom do all of these at once!)I laughed out loud.

5:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home