Tuesday, January 23, 2007

a year in review

Well, we're properly into 2007 already. I've noticed most bloggers do a round up of the year's highlights. I can't really be arsed to write a full-on retrospective but from the mudane to the extra special, alot has happened in the last 12 months.

I formed a band.
I got a full-time job.
We bought a house.
Tracey passed her driving test.
Markie came to visit.
I had my first taste of South Island snowboarding.
Niels and Debs bought a new house.
We said goodbye to Ken (who moved to Wellington)

Its been an exhilarating and surprisingly 2006. We count our blessings for being so lucky to live here in Aotearoa and enjoy the lifestyle we so longed for in London. We give thanks that our family are well, that some very good friends came to visit and that our beautiful little house isnt built on some ancient burial ground like in Poltergeist

Raise a glass and toast. To good life, well led.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home