Wednesday, April 18, 2007

trying

I've been trying all day to get my team at work to enter a pub quiz. Not because I'm brilliant at them or indeed spend any time whatsoever in pubs but to simply increase the bonding amongst our team members.

Theres been alot of new faces in the last 6 months (including myself) and I thought it would be a good opportunity to let our hair down abit after work and get to know eachother better.

I shouldn't have bothered because although 3 of us are up for it, every other person I've asked is fixed on not winning because they are not very good at pub quizes.

Christ! What happenend to "its not the winning, its the taking part" you whiney bitches?

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Has living in NZ taught you nothing man?? WINNING is everything. Taking part for the sake of it is why the children of today are all little crims running round in hoodies stabbing grannies mate!

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home